Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Heads Up! I'm Guest Posting over at "There's A Book"

From "Teen Lit Rocks" Blog, image by Simini Blocker 

Hi Everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow I'll have a guest post up over at "There's A Book" blog, the wonderful site run by Danielle Smith and her two kiddos.

If you haven't guessed from the wonderful image above, my guest post will be a review of John Green's "The Fault in Our Stars".  I'm very excited to share my thoughts with you and hope that you'll check out my post tomorrow over at There's a Book !  I'll check back in tomorrow with the actual link for the post.

Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!!! You've met Danielle. Isn't she wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, did you know her already? *head scratching*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, she's so nice! And I had followed her blog, but before I emailed you I hadn't "met" her, but when you suggested I email her we talked a bit over email :) So now I know her thanks to you :)

      Delete
  3. How did I not see this?! You are too cute! Thank you again for guest posting your review. It was fun to have someone "take over" the site for the day. Especially with such a fantastic review! Thank you so so much!

    And thank you to Juju for sending you my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun "taking over" for the day haha :) Thanks to you!

      Delete