Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Aaron Becker: Stories Breathing


This morning I read this wonderful post by Julie Danielson over at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast.  The watercolor/gouache image just pulled me in and for a little while I was just lost in the image, wondering what is this girl doing? what is she thinking? who is she? where is this forest of lights? and can I please move there.  The beautiful painting is by Aaron Becker, here's is blog and website.  The style of the painting looked familiar and then I realized I had seen Aaron's work before, at a website called, Society6.  I'm so excited to have found more of his work and to have put a name to the beautiful paintings!  I'm very much looking forward to his first children's book debut, "Journey" which will be out next year, so I can find out more about this image and the journey it will take us on.


No comments:

Post a Comment